Monday, July 27, 2009

New dress code at WhitePages: Red and white cheerleader outfits

We've seen companies do a lot of silly things over the years. But nothing quite like this. After losing a bet following the company's recent Web site redesign, WhitePages executives Alex Algard and Max Bardon donned red and white cheerleader outfits.

In a Twitter message this evening, Algard wrote about his reluctance in sharing the spectacle. But he did it anyway.

"Despite my better judgment, I'm sharing video of Max & me in cheerleader outfits. Hey, we got the moves down!," he writes.

The silly episode reminded me of another story that I wanted to write. I want to compile the top cultural/team building activities -- whether paintball or Friday keg parties -- at Seattle area startup companies.

Let me know if you have a tradition that helps build company culture.

John Cook is co-founder of TechFlash. Follow him on Twitter @johnhcook.


READ MORE and COMMENT, more 

No comments:

Post a Comment